30 Aug [Metro.Style] The ArteFino 2019 Award Winners
See which exhibitors won the Metro and Stilo ArteFino awards at ArteFino 2019 this weekend!
By Isabella Lichauco
Every year, ArteFino recognizes outstanding exhibitors for their products, designs, and booth presentations; and this year, Metro had the honor of also awarding the standout participants of the fair. See who won the Metro and Stilo ArteFino awards—you won’t want to miss their booths this weekend!
Metro Special Citation Awards
The brands pushing the limits of Filipino craftsmanship forward in:
• Sustainability: Rags2Riches (booth 81)
• Innovation: Artesania (booth 17)
• Fashion & Style: Gabbie Sarenas (booth 40)
Stilo ArteFino Awards
Judged by Royal Pineda, Gabriel Lichauco, Bambi Mañosa-Tanjutco, Pauline Sauco-Juan, and Carlo Tanseco
Pamana (co-presented by Metro): Zapateria
• The Pamana Award recognizes the brand that celebrates Filipino heritage by expertly combining tradition and innovation to create products that can be used by Modern Filipino families for years to come.
Modern Filipino (co-presented by Security Bank): ANTHILL Fabric Gallery
• The Modern Filipino Award is given to a brand that actively and effectively utilizes digital platforms to reach out to their target market, and that is forward-thinking, innovative, and firmly grounded in Filipino cultural values. The awardee will also receive a cash price of ₱50,000 and an account facilitated by Security Bank.
Best Booth Design: NLagdameo Jewelry
• The brand with an exemplary design concept, visual presentation, and ease of the retail experience.
Best Product for Fashion: Tan-Gan (booth 68)
• The brand with thoughtfully made and beautifully aesthetic clothing pieces made in partnership with local artisan communities.
Best Product For Accessories: Mich Dulce (booth 8)
• The brand with finely crafted pieces that perfectly top off any ensemble and made in partnership with local artisan communities
Metro Merit Awards
Zarah Juan (booth 1)
Rhett Eala (booth 1)
Rosanna Ocampo (booth 84)
ANTHILL Fabric Gallery (booth 46)
KAAYO Modern Mindanao
C&C (booth 80)
E. Murio (The Barracks)
Leon Denim (The Barracks)
Keep an eye out for the booths with the Metro awards reefs!
Read the original article here.